Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG's Discussions (74)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"St. Lucia is the island south of Martinique, west Indies. Ray"

Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG replied Sep 2, 2015 to VOLUNTEERS DOMINICA

3 Sep 2, 2015
Reply by Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG

"See this link: http://members.internationalrescuegroup.org/profiles/blogs/tropical-s…"

Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG replied Sep 1, 2015 to VOLUNTEERS DOMINICA

3 Sep 2, 2015

"Dr. David Luethcke now has a quotation for two IEHKs for IRG to pre-position in Flor…"

Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG replied Sep 4, 2014 to Medical supplies and fundraising

8 Sep 4, 2014

"Hi Sequoia, we're looking at two different campaigns - Tandemeer to be made ready as…"

Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG replied May 15, 2014 to Medical supplies and fundraising

8 Sep 4, 2014

"Wow, I've been trying to contact the UN and WHO, and neither have bothered to get ba…"

Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG replied May 12, 2014 to Medical supplies and fundraising

8 Sep 4, 2014

"Any pictures of Witchdoctor to show us?!"

Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG replied Jun 11, 2012 to Introduction from the Witchdoctor

5 Jun 11, 2012

"Yep, I couldn't remember the date you're setting sail but thought you would be away.…"

Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG replied Jun 3, 2012 to Introduction from the Witchdoctor

5 Jun 11, 2012

"Welcome! Thanks for attending our fundraiser at Angela's Bistro and Bar on Alameda l…"

Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG replied Jun 2, 2012 to Introduction from the Witchdoctor

5 Jun 11, 2012

RSS

IRG membership and donations

Access to this online community is free. Please Sign Upinvite your friends and join the conversations!

International Rescue Group is a 501(c)(3) Public Benefit Nonprofit organization and your donations can be applied against US taxes.

IN YOU ALREADY HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT - CLICK HERE for fee-free donations.

To donate a boat or marine equipment email here.

Forum

New Dresses for countries in need

Started by Sue Russo in Sample Title Oct 11. 0 Replies

I am an Ambassador for The State of Connecticut volunteering under Hope 4 Women International 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.  Our mission is to bring girls in need of clothing a new dress to empower…Continue

I am an Ambassador for The State of Connecticut volunteering under Hope 4 Women International 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.  Our mission is to bring girls in need of clothing a new dress to empower…Continue

Escapade headed to Florida

Started by Joseph Hunter Vinarcsik in Sample Title Sep 25. 0 Replies

Hi my name is Joe and my dad's name is John Vinarcsik.  We plan on sailing our 50 foot sailboat from Houston, Texas to Florida in a week.  We intend on assisting with relief operations as soon as we…Continue

Photos

• Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+