Use this page to discuss shipment of your supplies on Rendezvous Cay.

Views: 139

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

Do you need crew for this trip?

Wow Corbin you were quick, I only created this page a few minutes ago...! Yes, still berths available. Click here for a page where you can download an application form: http://members.internationalrescuegroup.org/group/planning-voyage-f...

Captain Ray

I am also interested in helping on this trip. 

Hi Anna, 

Yes, still berths available. Click here for a page where you can download an application form: http://members.internationalrescuegroup.org/group/planning-voyage-f...

Captain Ray

I have had an experienced sailor from St. Augustine, Florida get in touch with me about joining a vessel.  He is available to leave anytime and can stay for an extended period of time.  Are you still looking for crew for your October 18 departure?  If so, I will put him in touch with you. 

Hello Kirstin, please send him this link where he can sign up for one of our boats, and he will find an application form there: http://members.internationalrescuegroup.org/group/planning-voyage-f...

He can also contact me directly at my email address ray.thackeray@internationalrescuegroup.org.

Sorry I have not been able to get all our boats information into a format like your spreadsheet yet, I am working on it! Getting the Remote Air Medical food and water filter air drop organised had taken up my entire day.

Ray

No problem at all.  The air drop should be the priority at this point. I will send him the link to the application form as well as your email address.  I'm sure he will be in touch soon, he seems like a great and knowledgeable guy!

Cheers,

Kirstin

Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG said:

Hello Kirstin, please send him this link where he can sign up for one of our boats, and he will find an application form there: http://members.internationalrescuegroup.org/group/planning-voyage-f...

He can also contact me directly at my email address ray.thackeray@internationalrescuegroup.org.

Sorry I have not been able to get all our boats information into a format like your spreadsheet yet, I am working on it! Getting the Remote Air Medical food and water filter air drop organised had taken up my entire day.

Ray

have boat willing to help in La Gonave, leaving from Florida. Are you doing anything with that island? he could also carry for Ile A Vache, but do need to get items to La Gonave as well. Also have a person, haitian sailor, willing to help discuss routes etc.

Hi, do you already have cargo? If you would like cargo sent to your boat, please advise vessel name, departure/loading location, departure date estimate, the tyoe of cargo or donations you are looking for and any other info you'd like to share. TX, Captain Ray

Joand and Greg Conover said:

have boat willing to help in La Gonave, leaving from Florida. Are you doing anything with that island? he could also carry for Ile A Vache, but do need to get items to La Gonave as well. Also have a person, haitian sailor, willing to help discuss routes etc.

RSS

IRG membership and donations

Access to this online community is free. Please Sign Upinvite your friends and join the conversations!

International Rescue Group is a 501(c)(3) Public Benefit Nonprofit organization and your donations can be applied against US taxes.

You can also donate marine equipment or donate a boat that we can use for missions.

Discussion Forum

Rendezvous Cay, Captain Matthew, 50-foot catamaran, departing Hollywood Florida 18th October

Started by Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG. Last reply by Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG Oct 17, 2016. 9 Replies

Use this page to discuss shipment of your supplies on Rendezvous Cay.…Continue

Tandemeer, Captain Sequoia, 56-foot ketch

Started by Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG Oct 5, 2016. 0 Replies

Sequoia Sun is captain of "Tandemeer" the 56' sailing ketch donated to IRG in 2013. Tandemeer is a 1980…Continue

Thunderbird 5, Captain Ray, 97-foot ketch, departing mid November

Started by Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG Oct 5, 2016. 0 Replies

Use the discussion forum below to coordinate..This relief mission to Haiti is Thunderbird 5's fourth, now she is sailing for an extended refit and fundraiser program in San Francisco before…Continue

Photos

Loading…
  • Add Photos

© 2017   Created by Captain Ray Thackeray, IRG.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Google+