I noticed that some of the emergency equipment is expired and some is missing so please discuss here of sourcing some new. I will also put here a map of all thruhaul in the boat.
Replies are closed for this discussion.
Thanks for checking on the emergency equipment on T-bird 1. What do you see that is missing so far? I'd also like to see a map of all the thru-hauls.
Great work! Thanks so much for the photos. Do you have ideas on where valves a through h are connected to?
I don't understand your question Jack
Here is a list of things that I think have to be done before departure and are related to security:
- Change the chain that is with the front anchor
- Find a proper place, chain and line for the second anchor which is in the lazarette
- Repair or change manual bilge pump
- make navigation light working
- place fire extinguisher wisely
- buy a new 50 feet throwing line
- buy or find a large waterproof pocket lamp
- buy at least 8 new emergency flares
- Buy one other security harness for night work on the foredeck
- Get wood plugs for every thuhaul
- get trhuhaul valves to be able to close
I forgot an important point: get a lifeboat for 6!
Here is the clarification for my previous question: what is each thru-haul connected to (via a hose) inside the boat? For example, a thru-haul is probably connected to the galley sink water drain. Hope this helps.
The function of every thruhaul will be selfevident when you'll look at them on the boat.