We are in final commissioning for sea trials, launch date at Nelson's Marine, Alameda, 28th February!
This is our sourcing list, items 1 - 5 are needed within the next 3 weeks to launch, the rest will be installed in the water.
We look for anything that will work: used, surplus, shop-soiled, returns, rebuilt, damaged but repairable, scratched, recycled etc.
- Steel primer paint for below waterline
- Shower sump pump
- Deck-level running lights
- 2x small primary bilge pumps (Rule already contributed four Rule 4000s!)
- Sewage holding tank (at least 50 gallons)
- Epoxy - DONATION OFFER RECEIVED from Chuck Hawley of West Marine!
- Watermaker, approx. 1000 gallons/day
- L16 batteries x12
- Potable water tank (about 300 gallons)
- VHF base station
- Navigation display or heads (depth, wind, speed, radar etc.)
- Autopilot for heavy hydraulic steering
- Radar (anything that works!)
- Navigation lights - masthead tricolour
- Spreader lights - main and mizzen
- 5/16" galvanized steel rigging wire rope, 2000'
- Anchor chain 1/2" 100 feet (for 2nd anchor)
- 3/8" galvanized steel wire rope, 1000' (for 2nd anchor)
- 200 pound anchor (2nd anchor) - DONATION OFFERS RECEIVED from Rocna and Fortress!